If your Atlanta, Georgia house is facing a foreclosure, and you want to avoid it… or if you need to sell your Atlanta house fast for some other reason (you inherited a house, relocating and need to sell, lost your job, agent can’t sell your house, etc.)… then one of the very best options that you can and should consider is thinking about finding someone to buy your Atlanta Georgia house for cash.
If you take this route, you will profit by sparing/improving your credit rating but you will also get some extra money into your bank account. We all know your credit score, is an important aspect of you and your family’s financial life, will remain undamaged because you will settle your debt in time, and you can use the extra cash somewhere else it’s needed in your life. Keep in mind though, you have to study the prevailing market conditions. That is, find out factors that are likely to influence the value of your home… before getting ready to sell it. Let’s be crystal clear here, when your house is foreclosed, you will lose your property as well as your credit rating.
Buy My House for Cash in Atlanta, Georgia: The Plan
The first thing that you need to do in order to sell your Atlanta house fast to someone else with a “buy my Atlanta Georgia house for cash” mentality, is to get a game plan in place.
Your local real estate agent should be able to help you come up with a good game plan. Your agent should be well informed regarding the sale of such properties in your area. The agent should have the latest report on property values in order to help you quote the right price for your house. Also, be certain to have a plan for negotiating with your lender.
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is a critical question that must be answered thoughtfully. Your timeline may be out of your hands if it’s a foreclosure. The answer to this question will directly impact what options you really have.
Simply put, the more time you have, the more options you have.
If you need to sell in less than 60 days (or even less time than that), it is unlikely that you will have time to list your property, sell it and close. It would be very close. You’ll definitely try to sell the house yourself (if you know what you are doing) or sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Seavest Property Solutions (or you can call us at 4044566656 and we can make you a fast-fair all-cash offer on your Atlanta area house).
2. How much do you need to sell your Atlanta house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail… but you have to sell your house fast and don’t have time to go the traditional route and list it with a real estate agent… determine exactly how much you need to get out of your house sale.
That’ll help guide you to your true options for selling.
If the price you “need” (the stress is on need) to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agents commission… you have to seriously consider selling the house FSBO or take the easy way out by getting an offer from a local real estate house buying company like us. This may get you closer and faster to where you want to be.
On the flip side… if you need near full-retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price… list your house on the MLS. If you don’t have the time… consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action!
Like I mentioned above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes”! when you ask them to “buy my Atlanta Georgia house for cash”… the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know those… look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your local Atlanta house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell and can afford the 3-6% in commissions on the sale. If so, going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your Atlanta house in as little as 7 days. We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your house… but we don’t charge any fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now… call us today at 4044566656 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden. In some of these cases, we can still help you.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Atlanta Georgia house fast. Give us a call at 4044566656 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast, fair all-cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Atlanta Georgia house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get top dollars.